Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Great lunch for loves one: Korean Instant Noodles

So..........My husband was preparing lunch for us on Last Saturday. First meal ever !!It was so romantic and I was so touched that he really cooked lunch for me. At that moment, when the lunch is ready, I feel like I'm the happiest woman ever !! haha not to show off though.

Korean Instant Noodle Recipe

Okay here are the recipe for two:


1.5 litres water
2 packet of Korean Noodle (or any instant noodle, recommend Korean Kimchi Instant Noodle)
2 eggs
6 slice beef
10pcs Mushroom Meatball
some Xiao Bai Cai (or any veggie you would like)



Steps:
1. Cook hard boiled egg (water and egg) for 10 minutes
2. Peel off the shells of the eggs, set aside.
3. Boil 1.5 litres of water, put in the Seasoning from the instant noodle.
4. Put in mushroom meatball, cook about 3 minutes
5. Put in beef and cook for 1 minute
6. Put in noodle and cook for 3 minutes
7. Put in veggie and egg, served with sprinkled dried veggie.


There are some ingredient recommended you to put other than recipe above:

Veggie
1. Cabbage
2. Fresh Mushroom
3. Peas
4. Carrot
5. Leek
6. Cut chilli
7. Chilli powder
8. Kimchi
9. Any other veggie you might like


Meat/ ball/Others
1. Sliced pork instead of beef (if you don't eat beef
2. Sliced Lamb
3. Seafood (sliced fish, sotong or Prawns)
4. Hotdog
5. Ham
6. Fishball/ Beefball/ Sotongball/ Prawnball
7. Sliced cheese


Hope you will like it, comment below to see what you think about it :D


Thankyou have a nice day to you ^_~


5 comments:

  1. It looks yummy, anyway you have a lovely blog and great post, I hope we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN please let me know so I can follow you back.

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joice, thanks a lot for your comment. I've followed you on bloglovin and your blog too ;)

      Feel free to follow me on my bloglovin and my blog on left hand side bar ^_~

      With love,

      Chloe

      Delete
  2. Hello! I just nominated you for a Very Inspiring Blog Award! Check out my latest post for the details! :)

    http://mallorie1126.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mallorie, I've dropped in comment on your blog =)

      Delete
  3. HI, How are you today ?

    I've visited your blog, could you advise me more on how to join your blog ??

    Please follow and joing my blog too ;)

    Lovely Regards,

    Chloe

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog !!
Please feel free to drop your blog URL if you have any ;)

You may leave your comment now, hehe !!

© Chloe Khoo. Powered by Cake