Wednesday, April 16, 2014

One whole week foods with love one

This is probably my first time treat my hubby big lunch. It was last Sunday, when I was sending my mom to harbour (miss home). I decided to eat with my hubby at Jamie's Oliver Italian Restaurant at Vivo City, but the queue was crazily long and we was already hungry that time. Thus I've decided to eat at Marche instead.

Marche Vivocity Singapore

I love the place a lot, it gives you warm and friendly atmosphere there. The design give you "home" feels and it feels so comfortable to eat there eventough it is crowded.

Marche Vivocity Singapore

Marche Vivocity Singapore



I am vegie lover, so he first one I order is Mixed veggie medium size. haha. I took lots of mushroom as my hubby is a mushroom lover <3 . The mushroom was so fresh and juicy and I regret by not taking all the mushroom. hahaha !!! 



My husband then went to potato risotto with smoked salmon (if I never forget how its called). It taste really great too. The potato is so cruncy like "French Fries" which my husband simplified it. hehe.

After walking around for so long, and I cant simply decide what to eat cos everything there looks so tasty !!yummy yummy. So at the end I decided to eat Ribeye steak with beef sausage. I was tempted with the mashed potato but we already have our potato risotto on our table.


After that we went for our drinks ordering. We wanted to order beer at the first place to relieve all the weekdays blue. But I saw this drink I guess is lime liquor. So I had mine "Mojito" and my husband had his "Caipirinha".

That's all we had ad Marche and u should really try theirs mushroom, it really really fresh and juicy <3
_______________________________________________________________________________

Im going talk more about our dinner last Friday. I was craving badly of Escargots and decided to eat at Hot Tomato 313 with my mom in law. Their place is much more better and comfortable than Hot Tomato Plaza Singapura.
Why ?
1. The seat spaces are wider so definitely you wont feel pack.
2. The beef cooked with all the cooking level whilst PS Hot tomato only have medium well and fully cooked.

After our dinner, we went to Orchard Central to walk and followed by TWG Tea. I wanted to go for that for so long but did not get chance to. I tried the Sakura tea and sakura macaron, while my husband get his ice tea and caramel macaron. I bought myself their tea for my own present too.

TWG Takashimaya Singapore


So Im the woman who loves to spend when there is money in my wallet too. haha !! But I got my own amount of saving each month too !! ahhahaa

___________________________________________________________________________

On Monday, We went to Korean Restaurant at Plaza Singapura called Manna Story. Their korean food is really nice and not expensive "Recommended". Here are the photo of what we eat.



Manna Story Plaza Singapura

____________________________________________________________________________

On Tuesday, we went for his neighbours gathering . We ate Korean BBQ at Brash Basah Complex Level 2.


_________________________________________________________________________

So I've been eating too much food outside, and gonna eat home cooked food for next week !!!No more good food, save save save for my future :D

So that's all for today, drop your comment below and follow my blog ^_~

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meiqi Khoo,

    We have just sent you a message through email regarding our project.

    MyTaste.com is a social platform for recipe blogs/sites owners like you and it helps to reach more people, get more visibility on the web and share/save recipes.

    If you like it, you can join through here

    www.mytaste.com/add-your-food-blog

    We only index first image of your recipe and to see your full recipe, the visitor must go to your blog/site.

    This is one way to share your recipes to the world and it can also help you to increase your blog traffic.
    Full information has been sent to your email.

    Have a good day!

    Kind regards,

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog !!
Please feel free to drop your blog URL if you have any ;)

You may leave your comment now, hehe !!

© Chloe Khoo. Powered by Cake