Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Recipe: Fried Cauliflower and Nutella Pancake with TWG tea

Heii guys, here we come another day. My husband was asking me to eat dinner together but I was so sick that do not feel to go out for dinner. So I search into fridge and search for things that I can cook very easily. I found Cauliflower that I bought week ago. I wanted to try something new, thus I google out many different recipe here come to me Fried Cauli Flower.
Fried Cauliflower

The taste really surprise me, It is so crunchy and just I put too little salt on it resulting on plain taste (definitely will improve myself). My husband ate almost half plates of it and my niece like it very much too.
Steaming Cauliflower

Recipe:
1 head of Cauliflower
2-3 eggs
1 bowl of flour (approximately 7-8 tablespoon)

Step By Step:

- Cut Cauliflower into small little trees by separate them from half to half
- Peel off hard skin of the broccoli stick to get easy for the broccoli to be cooked
- Wash and rinse, spread some salt

- Bring Cauliflower to steam for 10 minutes (not too long, I want it to be crispy)
- Let it cool for 5 minutes
- Beat the egg, put some salt and sugar (not too much as we put salt before steam it)
- Dip the cauliflower one by one into beaten eggs and followed by flour.
- Deep fried until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with some pepper and it ready to be served.

___________________________________________________________________________

After our dinner with fried cauliflower, we are having our Nutella Pancake with TWG tea (Caffein-free) which I bought last time :)

Nutella Pancakes


Pancake Recipe:
8 tbs Betty Crocker Pancake Mix ( you can get it from NTUC )
10 tbs cold water
1 tbs Veggie oil/ Butter
1 Nutella

Step by Step:
- Mix Pancake mix flour with cold water until it is creamy like a pumpkin soup
- Heat and greased pan fryer with veggie oil/ Butter
- Pour 1 tbs each time to pan fryer to get one pancake
- Cook one side for 1 minute, turn and cook for another minute.
- Set aside and let it cool, served with nutella or maple syrup.

Nutella Pancakes


Hope you like today post, have a great day ahead to you.

With lots of love,

4 comments:

  1. Omg there was so much tasty awesomeness on this post!!!! I am hungry now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Francey :)

      mind to share ur blog link so I can folw u up ;D

      Lovely regards,

      Chloe

      Delete
  2. Nice post! I love baking and use it in a lot of my baking!

    songsberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for visiting, I've followed your blog ;D you have awesome posts too !!

      Delete

Many thanks for visiting my blog !!
Please feel free to drop your blog URL if you have any ;)

You may leave your comment now, hehe !!

© Chloe Khoo. Powered by Cake