Thursday, April 10, 2014

Cheapest escargots in Singapore

I've been craving for escargot very much even now when I'm typing this blog. hahaha. My very first time eating escargot was when I just know my husband not long ago, and I ate with his family. I heard escargot is a French delicacy during my English class at Singapore more 4 years ago. So I get a try and really fell in love with it.

Everytime my husband bring me to Jack's Place sure there is an escargots on the table before our meal. and now I really miss it a lot, I'm going to eat it for tomorrow date with my husband at Hot Tomato Plaza Sing.

Here are list of restaurants in Singapore where I could find cheap escargots. There have lots of branches in Singapore.
Saizeriya escargot Singapore

1. Saizeriya
click here. I tried it few weeks ago and everything there very cheap and worth for price. Me and my husband  ate mushroom soup, ala cart garlic bread, sirloin steak, pork, clams, 12pcs of escargots, and two glasses of red wine for $45 net. half dozen of their escargots is $5.90. click here
Hot Tomato Escargot Singapore
http://www.augustman.com/5-supper-venues-one-singapores-newest-malls#.U0ZQ1jeKDDc


2. Hot Tomato
There are lots of branches of hot tomato too. Their steak is good and cheap as well. half dozen of the escargots there if I'm not wrong is about $8.50. click here

Poulet Escargot Singapore

3. Poulet
Poulet is a French Restaurant where they are famous with their chicken. Their escargot is very skinny (maybe is season problem) and it cost $8.80. You might click here

Jack's Place escargot Singapore

4. Jack's Place
I love Jack's place, not only the cozy and family like restaurant. But the steak is really nice, especialy escargots of course. Half dozen of their escargot is $10.20. click here.

So there are three restaurants where I've tried their escargots. It's really delicious. For who never tried it, go and grab it tonight :) Imma going to eat it tomorrow !!! YES

That's all for today. Have a great day for you, stay tuned <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for visiting my blog !!
Please feel free to drop your blog URL if you have any ;)

You may leave your comment now, hehe !!

© Chloe Khoo. Powered by Cake