Monday, March 17, 2014

It's been a very long time

It's been a very very long time after my latest update. I think I've break my promise. I promised that I would update my blog about recipes travels tutorials and etc... but due to my SUPER BUSY days nowadays. I failed to do so. Here, I sincerely apologize (esp to my Husband who supports me a lot) wait.... husband ?yeah !! I AM MARRIED WOMAN NOW. hahahaha !!!!


Yes I am married since 16 Feb 2014. hei hei !! My husband gave me a big surprise proposal and best ROM ever !!after that we went to short trip to Cameron Highland ! I can guarantee that was a great great trip and yeah of coz value for the money that we've spent. Before ROM was our Anniversary on 10 January and followed by Valentine. Promise that was the happiest moment ever !!


Haha.. Have been notice that I used the words "BEST EVER" that is good. that's mean I'm married to the Best Man ever !! hahahahaha :* love love


and back to the first paragraph, I think I can't really know what could I write in this blog with my busy days and hours. but yeah I will try make use of it. I would like to expand more about what would I write, not only Baking, Travelling( cos I rarely travel) and etc. I will broad it up. like maybe write about my personal thinking and any other stuff. or about news, games ?? hmmm...... maybe about my daily routine ?


So yeah !! I will update my happiest time ever slowly and slowly into this blog account. That would be "Truffle for my Hubby on our Anniversary", our ROM photo, our Cameron trip.
Stay tuned !!


Lovely Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for visiting my blog !!
Please feel free to drop your blog URL if you have any ;)

You may leave your comment now, hehe !!

© Chloe Khoo. Powered by Cake