Wednesday, September 4, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY : Chloe Khoo


"HAPPY 21(CHINESE) BIRTHDAY"

Aha !!Growing old again, but my looks still so young !!!
Please stop saying i look like 13 !!!
hahahahahhahhahaha ~~~

Actually my birthday was 2 days ago. and here keep raining everyday which causes my Inet run sooooooo... slow and cant upload pictures. >,< sad sad. hmm, over all my birthday just so so... growing old again. haha. nothing much really happen during that day, the most blissful thing this year is I celebrate my birthday with my mom and brothy in my own house. hahhaa !! feel AWESOME !!!

Seriously, after living alone outside, i mean not really solo -alone. just living without parents arround me, i think alrd 10 years.. hmmm, or 9 years ??opps !! just get messed. i think 9 years. ahahhaa. but im still not growing old enuf, im still a mommy girl who need mom's hug always !!especially when i feel unwell.

Many many unhappy things had happened to me this few days, which really make me deep deep down. luckily, i still got my bestfriend boyfriend to acc me arround.

NAHH !!! OKAY, now is BIRTHDAY topic !!! must be a very very happy one right ?? hahhaaha !!!

what I really do on My Birthday ? oh yeah !! before that, did u notice that was my chinese birthday ??? yup it is !!every year i celebrate my chinese birthday, i think is my family tradition :D

1. GOING OUT


LALALALAA ~~
Birthday girl must dress nice nice ah !!!
now going out from home ~~


Birthday girl with sweety Mommy. Love Love :*


This is what Birthday Girl did !!
Queue-ING up at Bank for hours in order to get new ATM card
BECOOOOSSS... My lovely bro lost it. hahhaa

2. BIRTHDAY LUNCH

Was thinking long long time, turn big big round ~
end up eat FATMAWATI at Nagoya Hill
Seriously, i think their malay food AWESOME !!

This is chili EGGPLANT.
no no no ~ not i ordered one, is my mom.
haha, i never ever eat that. before cook look yummy,
but after cook, not that attractive to me. hehe

This they called it LENJER.
never tried before, my mom tried it again. she said abit BITTER !!

Okay, this is mine !!
raw cabbage, boiled casava leaves with 3 different chilli.
Belacan chilli, Mango chilli and Green chilli.

This is AWESOME !!! BBQ SOTONG ~~

There are, quail eggs which is damn salty, i dont even eat it.
one tofu and tempe
and BBQ ikan bilis and mushroom

I drink avocado juice, which is my favorite.
my mom drrink soursop juice.

3. BIRTHDAY SHOP

bought my birthday candle, cos i make my own cake

Bought myself TAMAGOTCHI !!!!
dont expect to found it, but i found it (over excited)
was wanted to buy toys for my cutey nephew and nieces and found it.
bought at a shop in between MANDIRI BANK and NAGOYA HILL.
cost about SGD$8-9

Happy face with Tamagotchi, the egg was breaded

Another shot, cos previous one abit blurr. haha
and, my pet died alot of times,
cant expect me sacrifice my sleep time for the poo right ??

4. BIRTHDAY DINNER

DINNER ??? BBQ CHICKEN
My brothy bought BBQ chicken for me,
one of the nicest BBQ chicken i ever had.
located beside TOP 100 Bengkong.
i ate two portion, SEE !!got one packet at top left corner havent open.
hahahaha, yummy ~~

5. BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION
WHAT I'VE GOT :

1. TADAAA !!!ANGPOW FROM MOMMY. LUV LUV***

2. RED EGG COOK BY MOM
i was asking why birthday must eat red egg.
mom said, egg means born.
so, is it means bornday ?new days ?hmm......

3. Brother favorite longan

4. Jambu, the only fruit we got that day, it is nice !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KHOO KHOO
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ~~~

Giving myself 21 candles, reading a blog few days ago.
It said that the more the candles are, the big wishes will come true ***


Ouch no !! see the cakes!!! the candles melted and covering on it
of cos i cut it away before eating !!!

CHLOE KHOO WITH HER OWN BIRTHDAY CAKE

Sweety boyfriend said i look sweet with the cakes :* Love you
He is the one waiting 12am to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :*
feeling loved.

see, my cupcakes, look so professional right ??

my cupcakes after open the paper outside.
looks so YUMMY and it is YUMMY.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thats all about my chinese birthday !!
Stay here, and i will be back with alot alot posts
awesome to share !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading :*
cya ^_~
P.S. Love you Bby Xing

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had an amazing time celebrating your birthday with your family. The photos are also very nice. I also celebrated my birthday a few days ago with my friends at one of my favorite Los Angeles venues. But in my case, my family couldn’t make it to the party. Still it was a lovely birthday celebration overall.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog !!
Please feel free to drop your blog URL if you have any ;)

You may leave your comment now, hehe !!

© Chloe Khoo. Powered by Cake