Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Batam : Day 2

Okie, so this is about day 2 batam trip. hehehee
we wanted to go for karting, but it was raining :(
wanted to go for seafood, but my bro and dad dont wanna go :(
so, me and Casey boyfie go for steak :D:D:D

We went to Grill Factory Batam located at Nagoya. I can only say that its awesome, at Batam can eat so yummy steaks. I strongly recommend you guys go there, best if at night i guess.
The atmosphere just to warm and the staff are friendly. they can speak english too. hehehehe


So I took some of their menu here :D:D


They got AU, NZ and USA grade of beef

Look at the name of their drinks.
it tempted me alot, wanna drink all of them

The steak restaurant
why i said it best at night, cos they will have yelllow warm light
so romantic :D:D
Big Boss is waiting to be served :):)

Couple photo, cos of the lighting :(
My camera so lousy :(

My fallen anger drink
its alchoholic

Me n my drinks

Casey Liew

Couple shot

Appetizer - Banana fried with cheese and chocolate
served with ice cream

Appetizer - Mushroom soup
it smells super good, like Jacks place escargots
i think they use same herbs inside to make it smells alike




Bby Xing NZ Tenderloin steak



My Wagyu Steak


Our Awesome Dessert - Fried Ice cream


After lunch at the Grill Factory, we walk to Nagoya hills for massage yeay !!!!!
after massage, we go home to take bby xing big big bags then we move to Batam Centre, sending him home :D:D:D Missssssssssssssssssssssss

A & W - Root Beer Float
at Mega Mall Batam Centre


A & W Fried Chicken
Very small size

A & W Chicken Soup
Not nice, too salty
prefer taxas chicken soup

Mega Mall Arcade
Horse Riding

I told my boyfie that when we take our wedding photo
i want to take with this horse
then he gv me -.-" face
hahahahhahahaaa

Feels like a fairytale
very sweet
v romanctic




Okay the day finished, send him to harbour
then.................................

I MISS YOU BADLY :(:(
i do really cry at night
sigh ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for visiting my blog !!
Please feel free to drop your blog URL if you have any ;)

You may leave your comment now, hehe !!

© Chloe Khoo. Powered by Cake