Sunday, October 20, 2013

Mashed Potato

Mashed_Potatoes
The weather recently is not good :( everyone is falling sick. me too !! ive got sore throat and it really affecting my meals. i skipped my lunch n dinner for alot alot of times cos ive no appetite. RESULTING IN OVER UNDERWEIGHT !!! yeah i alrd underweight before sick, and now i look terribly skinny. before sick i was about 38kg and my height is about 150cm (shorty !) and after sick, i guess i left maybe 37kg ?

So yesterday night i went to Google searching weight gain in one week and it stated that ideal way to gain weight only 0.5kg per week. so, my target is 42kg, 4 more kg in two months (doctor said my ideal weight is 45kg- but i think i will look v fat). and they teach us what food to eat, mostly is about eat more food that contain alot protein like egg, meat, fish and so on. Ive also read that I need to eat more starchy food like potato.

Then today ive eaten my lunch with tofu and fish and another veggie :) and for my late lunch, ive made myself a bowl of mashed potato !!!


Mashed Potato Sprinkled with Pepper

Here are the recipe of easiest mashed potato !

2 large Russet Potatoes
1 tablespoon Butter
1/4 cup Milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
Pepper for sprinkle

How to do :
1. Wash clean the potatoes and peel of the skin and cut into 4 cubes
2. Steam potatoes until the potatoes are soft (try to break it with fork)
3. After the potatoes are cook and soft, move into a tray with holes and dry it (do not use tissue)
4.  Mashed potatoes with wood spoon or over a net if you do not have potato masher
5. Melt butter with milk in low fire
6. Add mashed potato into shimmering butter and milk
7. Add salt and stir into dry and creamy starch
8. Move into a bowl and sprinkle with some paper

Hope you enjoy it :)

Next I will try Cheddar Cheese cotton cake ! Keep in touch !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for visiting my blog !!
Please feel free to drop your blog URL if you have any ;)

You may leave your comment now, hehe !!

© Chloe Khoo. Powered by Cake