Thursday, August 29, 2013

First blogging


Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments



Hello friends,
soo..... welcome to my blog. haha !!

It really took one day for me to really start writing it seriously !! now i wonder how great "Xia Xue" is. haaha. her blog is just too awesome, of cos, she is a professional blogger :)).

Okay, now i am thinking what should i write. seriously, i don't know what to write. haha. oh no, really wanna bang my head. hmm....

Err,,, start with introducing myself then. I am Chloe Khoo Mei Qi. My boyfriend give me the name, as I do not have english name which I required to have one to survive in Singapore. heheii..

My boyfriend is a great wonderful man, i think wonderful until i think he is playing game now. haha, see !! how well i know him Love love <3. okay lah. he is really great!! he is my Doraemon, who can turn out anything i need. well, hope i might not end up like Nobita the naughty one. i wont right ??haha

Here is my wonderful boyfriend <3

the photo was taken week ago while we join happiest 5k run :) sweet hor ?

Not to forget of cos, i got my wonderful FAMILY, daddy mommy and two brothers :)

I got wonderful cousin Jemmy, she is one of the person i thank alot. Without her, i believe there is no Chloe. Gan en Gan en*

I also got wonderful friend, she starts work today, hope everything goes well :):)

er.................i think should be enough for introducing about myself. really sound like very naggy like old aunties right ? haha.

Next blog I promise, I will have somthing great to share! (many many photos and stories to share) It will taste your life too :):)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for visiting my blog !!
Please feel free to drop your blog URL if you have any ;)

You may leave your comment now, hehe !!

© Chloe Khoo. Powered by Cake